Thursday, January 28, 2010

What a gorgeous day!

It was in the low 60's today and I was outside wearing a tank top, capris, and flip flops!  Oddly enough, there is supposed to be a snow/ice storm tomorrow.  That's NC weather for you.  Let's see... I did two of the things that were on my list for today:  I got a haircut and went vintage shopping.  I bought a blue 60's style scooter dress, a sheer white blouse and a really awesome necklace with an enamel flower pendant.  Pictures to come tomorrow, most likely.  Here is a not-so-great picture of my haircut:

 

Honestly, it's a little bit shorter than I really wanted, but it's layered nicely and should look pretty decent as it grows out.  My hair is so thick that without any length to weigh it down, it has almost too much volume.  Sounds silly to complain about volume right?  With the time that I spent not doing the things on my list, I went to visit my friends at Wolfgang A Cappella.  I had a good time singing with them for perhaps the last time before I leave.

 That's really all the news I have for today.  It has been a pleasant and uneventful sort of day and I am really looking forward to going to a couple of parties this weekend as long as the weather isn't too bad.
I hope your weekend is just as fun/relaxing/productive as you hope it will be!

Love,

Amanda G.

No comments:

Post a Comment