Monday, June 27, 2011

I Want To Try...

This DIY:



Pom-pom necklaces!  Aren't they fab?  You can find the instructions to make this whimsical neck piece on Honestly...WTF by clicking here.  If I actually find the time to follow through with this, I will let you know how it goes.  This DIY was inspired by the Conquistadora collection by British designer Nicole Akong.  


I love them both!  Her version is slightly more intricate and slightly more pricey.  Hey, we can't all be pros.  Anyways, I hope you are having a lovely day.  Tomorrow I might visit a little Durham vintage shop that I just discovered via the world wide web.  It's called Dolly's.  I'm super excited because I have never been to a store that is completely dedicated to vintage.  Do you have any favorite local shops in your area?  

TTFN,

Amanda!

No comments:

Post a Comment