Saturday, July 2, 2011

Cedarbur, WI

A couple of weeks ago, June 10-13, I took a little trip with my family up to Mequon, Wisconsin for my cousin's high school graduation.  The drive was excruciatingly long (16 hours) but the trip went well enough.  That Sunday, in order to pass a little time, we all went to visit a charming nearby town called Cedarburg.  The town had a coffee shop on every corner, and all of the residents were travelling by bicycle.  The main street was lined with quaint little shops filled with garden doo-dads and outdoor decorations.  It was a beautiful sunny day in a beautiful little town, so I decided to snap a few pictures.  The rest of my family thought that it was silly of me to do so but, at any rate, here they are:



















Clearly I am not a great photographer but I think you get the idea.  Nice town, pretty day.   The first photo is obviously not of Cedarburg... it's of me being bored during the 16 hour drive to Mequon, modeling my new-ish super huge and awesome $6 sunglasses from Forever 21.  I love these sunglasses.  I would wear them inside and a night if that weren't a super lame thing to do.

I hope everyone is having a lovely holiday weekend.

Hugs n kisses,

Amanda!

No comments:

Post a Comment