Monday, September 26, 2011

The A to Z of Me

Here I am, jumping on the blogging bandwagon again.  Just call me bandwagon girl!  And yes, if all the other bloggers jumped off a bridge, I would do it too.




A. Age: 23. Does that mean I have to act like a grown up now?
B. Bed size: Full.  In my opinion, it's way too small.
C. Chore that you hate: Dishes.  They always smell bad.  There's just something about food mixed with water that grosses me out.
D. Dogs: We have two family dogs back home. Winston is a corgi and Zoe is a sheltie.  Zoe is really dumb and Winston always sneezes on me but they are my babies and I miss them all the time :(
E. Essential start to your day: A shower.  I don't like to go anywhere out in public (unless I'm out exercising) before having a shower.  I wash my hair every day even though I guess it would be better for it if I didn't.
F. Favorite color: I love anything that's colorful.  My favorite colors in general are blue and green.  My favorite color to wear in clothing is red.  There's just something about a bright red dress that makes me feel so classy and sexy.
G. Gold or Silver: Uuuummm probably silver if I had to choose.  I have started recently wearing a lot more gold toned jewelry though.
H. Height: 5 foot 1 and a half inches.  I'm a shorty but I don't mind because I can wear crazy tall heels and they will make me look normal sized.  And I will never be taller than Tim no matter what shoes I wear.

I. Instruments you play: I've taken a stab at learning guitar and piano but never stuck with either for very long.  I would love to get back into it.  I also took voice lessons as a kid and was in some sort of singing group up until about two years ago.  Something I would also love to get back into.
J. Job title: Job?  What's that?  Just kidding... kinda. Right now I wait tables at a gorgeous little restaurant called Naphtali.  I do have a degree in biology and a minor in genetics which I definitely plan on using sometime in the near future.  I am hoping to work in a lab as a research scientist.  If I could do absolutely any job in the world, though, I would be a Broadway star or work as an art curator for a museum.
K. Kids: I love kids.  One day I would like to have two or three but for now, I get to have fun playing with Tim's nieces but can still send them home with their mama at the end of the day :)
L. Live: Originally from North Carolina, currently living on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia.
M. Mother’s name: Cheryl (hi mom!)
N. Nicknames: Panda (my dad uses that one), Mandy, George (there's a funny story behind that one), Circle (an old one from high school), Mando, Tim's niece adds on a d and calls me Damanda.
O. Overnight hospital stays: None yet, knock on wood.
P. Pet peeves: Knuckle cracking. I also really, really hate it when people spell their business names wrong on purpose.  Like for instance, I once passed a shop called Kasey's Kloset. That just looks stupid. Neither 'Casey' nor 'closet' are normally spelled with a k.  I would never shop there just because the name irritates me.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Nobody puts Baby in a corner."  It was the first one I thought of.
R. Right or left handed: Righty tighty!
S. Siblings: A lil bro and a lil sis. They are both taller than me and always like to point that out.
U. Underwear: I am definitely pro underwear.  Definitely.  I think that wearing pretty, lacy underroos can help a lady feel pretty all the wear through!
V. Vegetable you hate: I don't hate any vegetables.  Honest!  As a kid I hated brussel sprouts but now I like those too.
W. What makes you run late: Everything. Makeup, tv shows, food, choosing my outfit, doing my hair, spotting something shiny... it's pretty bad actually.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Just teeth and arm when I broke it while snowboarding about two years ago.
Y. Yummy food that you make: I recently made a really awesome soup with lentils and bacon.  Tim was very proud of me for cooking an entire meal all by myself!
Z. Zoo animal: Seals and sea lions.  When I go to the Asheboro zoo, I always make sure to stop and see them.  I could watch them for hours and hours.  They are so graceful and effortless! 



I bet you were just dying to know all of that right?


If you do an A to Z of yourself, comment here and leave me a link!  I would love to learn a little bit about more of my fellow bloggers.


Love,


Amanda 

1 comment: