Tuesday, September 13, 2011

CuteAbility: a fab Etsy find

I recently found the most amazingly adorable Etsy shop and I wanted to take this opportunity to share it with you all.  The shop is called CuteAbility (I'm sure that's obvious by the title of this post).  They sell amazingly detailed and creative hand made jewelry.  Here are a few of my absolute favorite pieces from this incredible little shop:


1. Cat in the Fish Bowl Necklace



This one combines some of my absolute favorite pets; cats and goldfish!  I had a gorgeous fantail goldfish named Bailey but he died from some mysterious fish disease shortly before my move to Australia.









This is just a tip of the super cute ice berg of the CuteAbility shop.  Check it out for yourself!  Have a super cute day!

Ciao,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment