Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tighten Up!

Hello world,

One of my very favorite things about cooler weather is the cute and cozy clothes.  Right now I am absolutely in love with tights.  I just got a pair of turquoise and a pair of deep purple from Express and I have been trying to think of new ways to wear them.  I just love This and This from the vintage shops on Etsy.


I have been finding a lot of really cute vintage dresses on Etsy lately.  I am currently
searching for the perfect winter/fall jumper dress to wear with my tights and boots.  I will probably visit Abbeygail's sometime this week to see if I can find something for myself.

Here are a few more tights looks that I love:



Next on my tights wish list:  red tights, yellow tights, patterned or textured tights.

How do you wear your tights?

In other news, I took my organic chemistry exam this morning.  I stayed up all night studying and the test itself took 4 hours... phew at least that's over with.  I have one left to go and then I am free until I fly away on my world adventures in February.  I have decided that I am going to try to hand make some of my gifts this year.   I will probably sew a pretty apron for my grandma and maybe try my hand at some knitting or chrocheting.  Wish me luck!

Till next time,





Amanda  


No comments:

Post a Comment