Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Vintage Love

Hello world,

Australia trip update!!!! My flight has been booked!  I will be flying into Brisbane airport bright and early on February 12th.  Here it will be dead winter, but there it will be summer!  How sweet is that?  Aaaahhhh I am so excited, I could just dance.

I wanted to show you some of the amazing and super cute vintage things that can be found on Etsy.  Being a college student, I am perpetually broke so I can't have them all, as much as I would love to spend every penny I have on them.  Plus, I need to be buying things for other people and not for myself.  Speaking of which...

I bought these adorable Christmas ornaments today at Marshall's.  I always find the most random stuff there.  I don't know who I am going to give them to yet, but they were just too cute to pass up.  They are mini embroidered Christmas plushies!  Who knows... maybe they will end up hanging around my own room.



Ok, back to the theme of this post... here a some of my vintage faves on Etsy right now:



This dress is amazing.  It's so glamorous and sexy.





This coat is so gorgeous.  It looks very cozy.





I am completely in love with This dress.  I want it.  All of the Gunne Sax dresses are pretty much awesome.





Soooo cute.  Another one that I would love to have for myself.





This is so pretty.  It makes me want to put on little lace gloves and have a tea party.

There are so many more fab vintage finds on my wish list but I can't be too greedy.  After all Christmas should be about giving, not getting.

So, dear readers, I will leave you with a new playlist of some of my favorite songs for your listening pleasure.

Love Always,

Amanda






No comments:

Post a Comment