Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wow...

 Hello world,

Yea it has been a while... too long, I think.

I believe the last time I posted was just before my trip to Williamsburg with my grandma.  It was a pleasant trip.  We did plenty of shopping and visited Busch Gardens to see the Christmas Town shows.  The Prime Outlet mall in Williamsburg is AMAZING!!!!  I got a couple of summery things to wear when I get to Australia.  I also got plenty of gifts for various family members at the Lennox outlet.  I think my favorite was a a Christmasy teapot for my aunt.  As soon as I got back from that trip, I left again to go to Charlotte for Christmas Eve and morning.  We opened presents that evening and had a big meal.  I got back just in time to head over to my neighbor's house to have some delicious chocolate cake.  Generally, it was a very nice Christmas. 

I have spent the majority of this week packing up all of the stuff in my apartment, where I have a very large bedroom, and cramming it into my tiny bedroom and closet at home.  Tomorrow will be furniture moving day.  I plan on spending New Year's eve at home since the bf is out of town. 

There isn't really anything new to report about the Australia trip except that I submitted my visa application, which cost an arm and a leg.  I also received an Australia travel guide.

I have lots and lots of new books to read, so maybe I will write a couple of non-professional reviews as I read them... just a little something to occupy my time until I leave.  Right now I am working on a book called "Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen.  It is about a young man who works on a depression era circus.  So far it is pretty interesting, but more on that later. 

Well I think I will get back to organizing my room.  I promise to write more frequently now that I will be at home for a while.  I also promise to post a couple of Christmas pictures.

TTFN,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment