Monday, June 6, 2011

Another Great Song

I love this song, mostly because it always reminds me of my wonderful boyfriend, Tim.  It was one of the first new songs that he introduced me to after we met.  He played it over and over again on the stereo in his old beat up Celica.  When I listen to this song, I always remember the days that we spent exploring the forests and national parks that make up the Sunshine Coast hinterland.  Such great memories!  Here it is: 



Anyways, I hope you enjoyed today's music selection and that you had a lovely day just like I did.  It was hot and sunny here in Raleigh, just how I like it.  Tomorrow I plan on heading back to the pottery studio and practicing my new hobby.  I have a vase and a bowl to finish so lets hope they turn out all right!

Cheers!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment