Monday, July 18, 2011

The Glee Project

Ok, normally I think this show is stupid but today, I was sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast, and my sister was watching the The Glee Project right in front of me so I paid a little bit of attention while I at my Grape Nuts.  I was glad I did too.  In this particular episode, the competitors were focusing on pairability and chemistry.  They were split up into pairs and given a song to perform for a music video recording.  After sitting through a couple of decidedly odd videos, one of which featured a rather large guy dressed in 20's style drag, I had the privilege of getting to watch this little gem:



First of all, I love that song.  Second of all, their chemistry was awesome and so believable.  Third, just feast your eyes on that fabulous 80's styling.  Hello Madonna!  Why, yes.  Yes, I do want you.

Cheers,

Amanda!

No comments:

Post a Comment