Saturday, July 9, 2011

Me + summer + Nanette Lepore = true love

Nanette Lepore is probably my all time favorite modern designer ever, followed closely by Betsey Johnson.  And right now, I am positively dying over her summer 2011 swimwear line.  Summer means swimwear, so check out some of this eye candy and then share your favorite swimwear designers with me!  


















OMG so gorgeous... unfortunately, Nanette Lepore is a bit pricey for me since I'm trying to save some money for my trip.  So, instead, I snagged this adorable little number from Target (the bottom matches):


Love it!

In other news, today I got up much later than intended (as usual), packed my bags, and drove down to Charlotte to meet up with my cousin and life-long best friend, Kaity.  Then, we piled all of our stuff in her Jeep and made the trek down to beautiful Kiawah island, South Carolina.  We didn't make it here until after dark and I didn't bring my camera to computer connection cord, so photos will have to wait until later.  This is the third year in a row that I have come here with my cousin's family and this island is gorgeous.  It's all dark green trees hung low with Spanish moss, long meandering bike trails, and beautiful sunny beaches.  I am so happy to be here and to have a break from the stress of work and family.  Don't get me wrong, of course I love my family, but everyone needs a break sometimes.  

Now, I am sitting here waiting for a call from my Aussie love.  I am looking forward to a week of fun in the sun.  Only 17 days til departure.  Indescribably excited!

Love, love,

Amanda! 


No comments:

Post a Comment