Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My bedroom... before it got disassembled

So on Thursday afternoon, the movers are coming to take apart my lovely bedroom in my Raleigh house.  Of course I am very excited to be turning the page on the NC State/Raleigh chapter of my life but, I have also had some really good times in this house and with my awesome roommates, Kylie and Sarah.  I am going to miss this house and my pretty bedroom.  I think that this is my best one so far and I can only hope that Tim won't try to constrain my decorating creativity in our room in Australia.  Anyways, here are a couple hastily snapped photos of my room and closet.  This is how it all looked before I started packing it away:



One of my very first thrift store purchases ever was that green lamp that's on my nightstand.  It's so much cuter in person.


In this one, you can see the mirror that I hand-painted last summer.  It took forever, but I was pretty pleased with the results.






Tim and I put this together on the last night of his first visit to America.  I guess that means it's been there since very early November of last year.  Unfortunately, I'm going to have to disassemble it for storage.  And there you have it.  My room.  As you can see, I'm not much of a photographer so I guess I'm going to have to work on that.

TTFN,

Amanda!

No comments:

Post a Comment