Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I'm Back!!!

Hi everyone!


After over two weeks of waiting, my computer is finally back and repaired.  For those of you who don't know, I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T410.  It was definitely not the computer I wanted but It was a gift from my mom this past Christmas, so I guess I can't really complain.  Right away, my brand new, very expensive computer started having way too many problems.  The screen would flicker like crazy and turn lots of colors.  I did try to tell her that I wanted a Mac, but I digress.  Of course I just left it alone and hoped the problem would go away.  It didn't. It got worse.  It got to the point where my computer would shut itself down and restart every 10 minutes.  I called the support hotline and a technician connected remotely and downloaded some updates but the problem never got fixed.  About a week after my arrival in Australia, the problem got so bad that the computer was pretty much unusable.  I finally gave in and had it sent off to a repair center.  Exciting story right?  This being Australia, where it takes ages for anything to get done, I didn't see my precious computer again for two and a half weeks.  Crazy.  Anyways, my baby is back, safe and sound, and I am saying hello again to the blogging world.  


Did you miss me?  I missed you.


Many kisses,


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment