Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A New Goal

Ever since I was a little girl, I always wanted to have long hair like the princesses in the movies.  Unfortunately, for most of my life (since my mom stopped giving me bowl cuts and let me choose my own hair styles) I have been far too impatient to let my hair get very long before getting bored of the style and having it all cut off.  This year, however, I have decided to really dedicate myself to growing myself a head of long, soft dream hair.  I'm a little over six inches from my final desired length (right at the boob).  Naturally, I turned to the internet for guidance and re-discovered this very helpful website.  The long-locks site is full of wonderful tips for ladies who want to grow their very own Rapunzel hair.  


Here are a couple of my favorite hair-care products that I have discovered to work well for my hair:


John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner:


 

Redken Outshine Anti-Frizz Polishing Milk

I am also ordering a Turbie Twist and a wide-toothed comb as recommended by the Long-Locks site.  I am on the lookout for a good, inexpensive deep conditioning treatment.  Eventually, I might invest in a silk pillowcase, which is supposedly gentler on the hair and the face.  If you have any tips or recommended products for wavy hair, please let me know.  I can't wait to have my dream hair!

Cheers,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment