Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Oz Adventures: Biker Babe

G'day everyone!


It's Amanda here, with my very first post full of awesome photos of beautiful Australia.  Despite my dad's many warnings against it, I have been taking frequent rides with Tim on his blue Kawasaki Ninja.  It really is the best way to tour the coast.  Sitting on the back of a bike with my arms around my man and the wind rushing past is really one of the most invigorating feelings.  And without further ado, here are some photos from two of our recent motorcycling adventures:








The above photos were taken during one of our very first moto-adventures.  We drove through the beautiful, hilly hinterland, through Maleny and Mapleton.  We made a short stop in the third M-town of Montville. Montville is such a cute little town with one main street which is lined with lots of boutiques and cafes. We stopped in at our favorite candy store, Candy Addictions, and bought a pack of the off-cuts, which are all crazy shapes and unpredictable flavors... yum!  Check out the super cute Candy Addictions website.  Also, check out my awesome shoes.  They are vintage mocs from the '70s and I love them!



This next set of photos was taken at the very beautiful Coolum Beach.  We just stopped at a little lookout area off to the side of the road to take in the view.  It was just before sunset, and the light was really perfect for photos.  The ride back home was pretty cold though... it is winter here, after all, even if it isn't 'real' winter.








Tim climbed up on the railing and wouldn't get down until I took a picture of him.






I know that one was a bit picture heavy, but I haven't posted any pictures on here since arriving in Australia so I think it's ok.  

Anyways, that's all for now.

Cheers,

Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment