2. Vintage Dooney and Bourke bags.
Like this one
and this one
and this one
Can you guess which one now belongs to me?
3. This adorable little top from Chicwish.
4. This music video by Oh Land
I first came across it on Holly's lovely blog, Create Loves. The whole video is so magical.
5. Gummy candies
I just want to eat my way through this candy display! Yum yum!
6. This dress is soooo adorable! But don't go a buy it because I want it.
7. Barbie and Ken's dream wedding album (found on Refinery 29) Link
Aren't these photos just hilarious? I love how the photographer uses Barbie to make fun of common wedding photography cliches.
8. This incredible wedding video and wedding design inspired by Water for Elephants
This wedding looks soooo magical! It makes me want to start planning my own wedding (just kidding mom)!
9. Colorful tights!
I'm a little jealous of all the people back home who are starting the dip into fall. It's starting to get too warm here for tights now. Photos from We Love Colors and Mod Cloth.
10. Carmex. It's just one of those things that I can't live without.
I hope you all are having a wonderful, wacky Wednesday. I have no plans for the day since I'm not scheduled to work again until Friday. I think I will while away the hours until Tim comes home by catching up on blog and book reading, doing some laundry, and continuing the never-ending search for a day job. What are you filling your day with?
Note: I ended up having to write this post twice because I accidentally exited the tab while I was editing it and all of the changes hadn't been saved. I was cursing quite a lot, but quietly because the guys are in the other room watching a movie.