Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I am so excited about...

Mrs. Elsie Larson's new fall dress collection!



As you may know, her blog, A Beautiful Mess, is one of my all time favorite blogs out there and if you also follow her blog, you will know that last week she released a whole new collection of dresses, tops, and ties for fall.  Every single piece was designed with the vintage-loving girl in mind and every single piece is just awesome!  In fact, they are so awesome that they will probably sell out very quickly.  You should hurry up and get some for yourself!  Lucky for me, I was able to snag my favorite dress before that happened.  I stuck to buying just one piece due to my limited budget, but here are all the ones I would have bought if I was a rich girl, na na na na na na na :) :


The First Date Dress



The Teacher's Pet Blouse




The Golden Bow Dress




I ended up choosing the Library Date Dress for myself:


  
Out of the whole collection, I feel that this piece fits best with my personal style.  I will get a whole lot of wear out of this super versatile dress by pairing it with tights and a cardigan during the colder days and with some sandals and a sun hat in the summer.  I seriously can't wait until it arrives in the mail.


Congratulations, Elsie on a job well done and on the huge success of your new fashion line.  I am already looking forward to the Spring collection!


X's and O's,


Amanda

2 comments: