Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Music to My Ears

Hi everyone!


I'm just popping in for a quick hello and to share this amazing song and music video with you all.  If you happen to live in Australia, you have definitely seen or heard this at some point recently.  How do I know this?  Because this song is currently #1 on the Australian top 40 list.  Anyways, definitely watch this video.  It's got some pretty abstract painting eye candy in it.  Try to ignore the dude's atrociously bad teeth.




Love this song!  I think that in an hour or two I will give my computer a little break and go for a little bus ride to the Plaza to grab a few things that I've been needing.  It's a perfect day for some shopping; breezy and cloudy.  Have a musical day!


Cheers,


Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Excellent song and video. Will be seeing gotye at coachella this year.

    ReplyDelete