Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Nice Surprise

Last week, I purchased this beautiful necklace from the Etsy shop of the lovely lady behind the blog Bayou Bohemian.  Last night, as I was catching up on my blog reading, I stumbled across a post on her equally lovely blog, thanking me for the purchase and even including a link to my blog!  It was such a nice surprise and totally made my night!  This type of  interaction is one of the many, many reasons why I love shopping vintage and handmade, especially on Etsy.  It is always nice to know that your purchase is truly appreciated.




I encourage you to take the time to stop by Bayou Bohemian to check out her amazing collection of vintage and handmade treasures and then stop by her blog for a quick hello.


Love,


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment