Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Change is in the Air!

Dear readers,

I have taken a long sabbatical from writing in my blog in light of some unexpected life changes that came about a few months ago.  I will take the time later to enlighten you about those changes, but for now, I have been working on a new design and new concept for my blog.  Yep, things are going to be a little bit different around here from now on.  I will be focusing much more on my travels and adventures here in Australia and much less on... well, all the other stuff.   You can look forward a new post or two all about the amazing week that I had at the Mooloolaba Beach Backpackers and perhaps a little bit about what I've been doing since the last time I posted.  Until then, please check out my new page which is entitled "My Story" to learn a little bit more about me and my previous travel adventures.  It can be found amongst the tabs at the top of the page.  It's a work in progress, as always, but I'm feeling really good about the upcoming changes in my life and on this blog.

Stay classy, planet Earth!

Cheers,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment