Thursday, October 20, 2011

10 Things I Love #4

1. Pretty much obsessed with this gorgeous dress from Summerland.



2. This video entitled "100 years of style in 100 seconds" originally found here on Oh So Lovely Vintage.



3.  The Cambridge Satchel Company.  Pretty sure I need one of their Batchels.  I don't know how I will ever choose just one color!

4. Moorea Seal's mini book necklaces are oh so pretty!  Perfect for any lover of the written word.


5. This fall's Jewel-toned jacket trend.  I personally own a bright red pea coat from Ann Taylor and if I weren't living on the southern hemisphere this year, I would be wearing the heck out of it right about now.
  


6.  How gorgeous is this little doll house?!  Is it weird that I want one?


7.  Normally I am against jeggings but I am so digging these legging jeans from GAP.  See miss Kendi of Kendi Everyday make them look ultra chic here.


8.  Another awesome lookbook video from the always fabulous Orla Kiely


9.  Absolutely obsessed with this Anna Sui skirt from Anthropologie.



10.  This super duper awesome little sprout shaped bookmark.  I love plants and I love books... it's a match made in heaven!  This would make an awesome stocking stuffer (*cough* hint, hint, mom).


Welp, that's all for today!  I hope you've enjoyed this latest installment of things I love (aka my "if I was a rich girl" list).  As always any and all comments are appreciated as long as they are nice and/or constructive.

Lots of love,

Amanda G

1 comment:

  1. Those necklaces are amazing!!!
    http://www.afrenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete