Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Let's Begin Again

Hey there!

I'd like to start out by saying that I hope you had a beautiful holiday season and had the pleasure of spending it surrounded by family and friends just like I did!  New Year's Eve has always been one of my favorite nights of the year.  People always talk about New Year's Eve as being one of those nights that's never as good as you hope it will be but I find that as long as you go with the flow and try to enjoy the people you're with and the place you end up, New Year's Eve can be just as magical as you hope.  I had the great pleasure of spending mine with a wonderful new friend in one of my favorite cities on Earth!  And while I didn't end up exactly where I thought I would be, the place where I rang in the New Year with a kiss turned out to be just perfect.  

On a different note, yes, it has been a long time since I've written here.  Since my last post several months ago, I have returned back home to North Carolina after finishing up my spectacular year in Australia with a several hour hike around King's Canyon on my 24th birthday.  I've been spending the past few months trying to get re-acquainted with my old life.  I find that in order to write the way I want to, I need to feel ready for it and although it's hard to explain exactly why, I now finally feel like it's time to dive back in.  

So to start off this year with something beautiful, here is a gorgeous color inspiration video from one of my absolute favorite online shops; Modcloth:



Visit the Modcloth Blog... It's awesome!

I, personally, love to incorporate as much color into my wardrobe as possible and this video really makes me look forward to all of the pretty and vibrant dresses that will be arriving with the spring.  (I have a bit of an obsession with pretty dresses)

So here's to a 2013 filled with joy and love... I feel really good about this one!

Happy New Year!

Love,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment