Thursday, January 14, 2010

Just for fun

Hello world,

So I was in Raleigh today, and I decided to stop by the only bubble tea shop in the area because I have never tried bubble tea before but I have always heard about how good it is.  So I navigated my way down Hillsborough St. (which is a complete mess right now due to the construction) and found a place to park, only to discover that the shop was closed!  I don't know if they are remodeling or if they are closed for good but, needless to say, I was very disappointed.  The next closest place is in Chapel Hill.  While I love Chapel Hill, I feel like it would be silly to drive for 30-40 minutes just to get a drink.  Maybe I will do it if I get bored enough.

In other news, I had my eye exam today and, unfortunately, I have perfect vision.  "How is that unfortunate?", you ask.  Well, as it turns out, my insurance will only cover the cost of new sunglasses if I require a prescription.  So, sadly, I do not have new designer sunglasses to model for you today.

I did get a new web cam so that I can keep in touch while I am away in Australia, so I will be spending some time playing around with that.  It seems like a lot of bloggers take daily web cam pictures of themselves and post them on their blogs, so I figure I should do that too.

Here ya go:



Oh lucky you, you get two for the price of one :)

And yes, my room is always that cluttered.

Ok, enough playing around.  Today I want to share with you a real gem of a website that I stumbled upon earlier this week.  I saw it advertised in an interior design magazine that I was perusing while sitting in one of the many waiting rooms that I have seen this week.  I don't know about you, but my favorite room to decorate is the bedroom.  I believe that a girl's bedroom should be like her little sanctuary... a bit of the world that is entirely her own.  This site sells gorgeous bedding that I love so much I almost wish I was back from Australia and moving into a new apartment already so that I can decorate.  Ok not really, but you get the idea.  These bedding collections are awesomely awesome.

So without further ado, here is the link:  1891 By Sferra



This one is my absolute favey.

Woooww I talk too much.  If you know of any websites that sell pretty and girly home decor or any bedroom decorating ideas, please post them in the comments, just for fun.

I think that's enough for today

Love love love love love,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment