Thursday, October 13, 2011

Spotlight On: The Velvet Bird's New Fall Dress Line

Hi there


I'm here today to share with you some pretty cool and exciting news!


Another one of my favorite fellow bloggers, the lovely miss Vanessa of The Velvet Bird has just released her new fall dress line.  From what I understand, this is the first clothing line that Vanessa has produced and she did a spectacular job.  The line consists of five different dresses and one cape, all centered around the adventures of a lovely character named Lola.  The best part is that 20% of all profits go to Love146.org to fight and prevent human trafficking in the U.S.  See my two favorite dresses below, and then click here to see the rest of Vanessa's gorgeous line.





Congratulations, Vanessa on your fabulous new line.  You have made quite an achievement and I can't wait to see even more lovely Velvet Bird dresses in the future!

I hope everyone has a fun, funky Friday (I love alliteration) and an even better weekend.

Love,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment